Become a Friend of the Shrine of the Holy Rosary
You can set up your regular donation using the online form below. Membership is £10/month or £120/year.
Alternatively, donations by cash or cheque can be sent to the Priory (payable to ‘St Dominic’s Priory’).
Friends of the Rosary Shrine
If you love our church and want to provide ongoing help with our fundraising for the Shrine, please consider joining the Friends.
Through annual giving of £120 or more, and through fundraising efforts, the Friends ensure the continuing success of the Shrine.
- Friends agree to make a minimum personal contribution of £10 a month (or £120 a year) to the Shrine fund.
- Friends are encouraged personally to promote fundraising for the Shrine.
- Friends will receive regular updates on the Shrine’s development
- Small concessions on paid ticketed events (e.g. concerts) will be allowed to the Friends, and discounts of 10% on items from the Shrine repository shop. (Up to a maximum value of £30 of savings per annum).
Help sustain the mission of the Shrine
Our vision for the Shrine is for it to become an important centre for promoting the Christian faith through the Holy Rosary. We want to welcome many pilgrims from far and wide and ensure they have a valuable experience that deepens their faith and understanding.
To achieve this, we need to make several key expenditures:
- Improvements to facilities for hosting pilgrims
- Developing signs, displays and literature
- Continuing the renovation of the Rosary-themed side chapels
- Ensuring we can devote a Friar full-time to serve pilgrims
Any donations you make as a Friend will be used for the development of the Shrine in this way.
We welcome all gifts of any size that you feel able to make. Your contribution will help create a living and vibrant shrine.
Through this online giving form you can set up regular giving via your payment card.
All gifts can be Gift-Aided if you are a UK taxpayer.