As we come back from our summer break, a reminder of some of the regular activities that take place every month in our parish and Rosary Shrine:
- First Saturdays = Devotions to Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart (Adoration & Confessions from 5pm) with candlelit Rosary Procession at 7pm (lasts about 20 mins).
- First Sundays = Baptisms during the 10am Mass.
- Every Sunday = Coffee, cakes and refreshment for all in the Parish Hall after the 10am Mass.
- Third Sundays = Baptismal Preparation after the 10am Mass. To enrol for this, please speak to the parish priest first. If you don’t live in this parish you’ll need permission from your parish priest to have your child baptised here.
- Last Saturdays = Filipino choir sings at the 6pm Vigil Mass, followed by a free Filipino meal in the Parish Hall.
UPCOMING DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- 8 September = Our Lady’s birthday, with organ and chant Mass at 6pm.
- 29 September = 6pm Mass, with organ and guest choir celebrated by Bishop Sherrington to mark the official opening of the Radio Maria studio.
- 2 October = Rosary Sunday, with blessed roses distributed at all Masses. Abbot Xavier Perrin OSB will preside at the 12 noon Solemn Mass.
- 29 October = Rosary Vigil at 7:30pm. During the day there will be music workshops in the Hall led by Pawel Bebenek.