May is the month of Our Blessed Mother Mary, and this year the Rosary Shrine in London is pleased to host a Rosary Mission in collaboration with ‘Rosary on the Coast‘ whose Spiritual Director is Scottish Bishop John Keenan of Paisley, and the National Marian Shrine of Scotland at Carfin.
The prayer intentions of the Rosary Mission are as follows:
- For Faith, Sanctity of Life, and Peace to prevail in our nations;
- For an end to the COVID-19 virus, the sickness it causes, and its efects that prevent us living life in abundance (cf Jn 10:10);
- For the protection of the common good, and people’s economic livelihoods;
- That the Holy Spirit will preserve us from disaster and war.
Please pray the Rosary every day this month of May for these intentions, and we urge you to do so in a spirit of repentance and reparation, interceding for our nations.
This will culminate in a Nationwide Rosary Rally on Sunday 31st May, Pentecost Sunday, praying for the deliverance from all evils, and for the renewal of all nations through the power of the Holy Spirit.
We invite you to pray the Rosary together with us, and if you can, join us online at 8pm every night this month. We will be livestreaming to our respective Facebook pages following this schedule:
- Mondays – Fridays, 8pm, on the London Rosary Shrine’s Facebook page.
- Saturdays, 8pm, from Carfin Grotto at the Carfin Grotto Facebook page.
- Sundays, 8pm, with Bishop John Keenan, from St Mirin’s Cathedral in Paisley, on the Bishop of Paisley’s Facebook page.
At the end of the Rosary each night, the two prayers given by Pope Francis will be recited.
If you prefer to use YouTube, the Divine Mercy Shrine in Wales will have a daily Rosary at 8pm too.
If you cannot make it at 8pm, you can still pray online with other livestreams, such as:
- The Basilica of Our Lady of Walsingham daily at 11am & 3.15pm – www.walsingham.org.uk/livestream
- Carfin Grotto, Scotland daily during May at 7pm – Carfin Grotto facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/carfingrotto/
- Westminster Cathedral at 5pm each day during May – www.westminstercathedral.org.uk
May Our Lady, Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, pray for us!